Chefs association of Nepal was established in the year 1996 as the umbrella organization of Nepalese culinary Professionals across the country as a platform of sharing and building on the knowledge and skills of these professionals for the overall growth, diversification and sustainability of the industry. The association comprises of 1200 members who conform to diverse disciplines of tourism, hospitality and culinary. Nearly 500 members are now professionally engaged in different countries. Its executive committee has altogether 17 members, who are elected vide the Annual General Assembly which takes place every alternate year. The incumbent executive committee is headed by Mr. Khadga Bahadur Lama. The association’s office in Ranibari, Kathmandu is spread across an area of 7annas and 3 paisa (190.74sq meters) and is fully equipped both for the administrative and human resources development functions under its current scope operations. Whereas membership fee and renewal is the major sources of its income, it also generates funds through its training, consultancy and placement portfolios.
Goal Is to help provide a strong foundation to the Nepalese hospitality industry quality, efficiency and sufficiency .
- To contribute to the overall the development and growth of tourism and hospitality industry in Nepal.
- To bring in to light the everyday problem faced by Nepalese culinary professional – big and small and to explore solutions to the same in partnership wit the concerned agencies.
- To help build a human resources inventory which is not only aware of the contemporary development in culinary but also the innovation in indigenous gastronomy.
- To explore meaningful partnership with national international stake bearing agencies for promotion, employment and human resources development.
- To promote hospitality and gastronomy entrepreneurship.
- Orientation program for hospitality / culinary professionals.
- Workshop seminar and interactions.
- Courses on diverse discipline of culinary management and operation currently different courses running and soon organizing Diploma program affilation from different international colleges.
- Cooking skill test for different embassies.
- Sort term mobile training.
- Consultation for the new opening and running hotel and restaurant.
- Blood donation program as social program and participation in different national and international program seminar.
- Human resource support for hotels/ tourism and hospitality schools and colleges.
- Nepal Chefs Association Foundation / Nepal Culinary Academy.
This is the sister concern company of Chefs Association of Nepal that is established in the year 2016 for specially for the academic program in chefs association of Nepal building through its Nepal culinary Academy in an international standard physical facilities which is proposed technical support of World Association of Chefs Societies (WACS)
Chefs association of Nepal was established in the year 1996 as the umbrella organization of Nepalese culinary Professionals